Pages

Contributors

Search

Powered by Blogger.

Shopping Cart Details


Order Details Amount

Updated Totals in:
[]

Delivery/Shipping

GRAND TOTAL:

Please choose a checkout option.
No personal data required.

Send in Orders

It's Quick & Easy! Details here will not be published.

Please include messages to us here.

Checkout

Popular Posts

Denim and Leather

  


denim and blue small bowls by glazedOver Pottery denim and leather latte mug by glazedOver Pottery 4  Braid bowl by glazedOver Pottery 5 Denim and Leather serving bowls by glazedOver Pottery 3
 There are so many aspects to the creative process involved in making pottery. When it come to the glazing, I’ve been known to mull over colors for weeks before I come to conclusions. Sometimes I will stand back and squint my eyes at a piece and imagine colors and combinations. Sometimes I will dream about them instead. The Denim and Leather series came to me in one of those quiet moments before falling asleep one night. It just clicked and I smiled visibly. I knew it would be a passionate and perfect glaze combination.



Instagram glazedOver


Info Section Text